Drywipe reminder frame with pen
£12.00 – £16.00
Writing a To-do list or things to remember the list is a great way to help a person keep track of what needs to be done or is happening.
Having one area on display in a prominent place Find’s frame has been designed to help someone with memory issues to remember the more important things they need to do. Anything from locking the door to making a phone call can be remembered by writing it onto the dry-wipe surface.
Because it is kept on show, a friend, family member or perhaps the GP can also write down important information.
• A simple, practical, visual prompt that can help avoid the frustration and forgetfulness of a poorer memory
- A durable dry-wipe surface in a standard type picture frame.
- Strut attached for a standing position
- Detachable strut allows for wall hanging
- Available in A5 & A4
- Supplied with drywipe pen