£234.00 – £409.56
The Bank Mural is ideal for use in communal areas and can be applied like wallpaper to any smooth wall to create a powerful and effective environment for people living with dementia. The mural comes in standard wallpaper widths (533mm) and is designed for a standard ceiling height of 2250 – 2400mm. The Bank Mural can be customised with the name of your choice. As standard, all murals come with anti-microbial and anti-fungal additives which inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi that are responsible for creating unpleasant smells and staining.
To order, choose your desired colour and size from the selection and type in the name of your bank. A proof will be sent back to you for approval before printing.
If your size requirements are not shown give us a call on 0333 567 0962.
Specifically designed to enhance the environment, Find’s dementia-friendly murals have been thoughtfully designed to avoid false realities and when used to create a themed area will help relieve stress and encourage exercise and interaction.
To complement the murals we recommend adding related products such as shelving, tables and chairs, so the mural is setting the scene for a real, interactive experience.
• Smooth, washable finish
• Anti-microbial additive helps prevent fungal and bacterial growth.
• Fire rated
• Each drop is 533mm
• Fits wall height between 2250 and2400mm
Eligible for vat relief – No
By incorporating murals into your care setting to create a dementia-friendly environment a number of benefits can be achieved such as:
• Improved orientation-murals can help people find their way
• Reduced aggression and improved sleep patterns-murals create a place of interest and encourage residents to move around the home and partake in activities.
• Improved social interaction-Having murals that relate to the residents/patients can help mood and memory and encourage social interaction