Day and Night clock for dementia and alzheimer’s care
When sleep patterns and daily routines become disturbed because of dementia, and the times of the day become difficult to distinguish, it’s suddenly quite easy to become confused as to whether it is 5am or 5pm. Look out of the window and they look just the same – so a little assistance can go a long way.
Find’s Day and Night Clock has a very clear, traditional, high-contrast analogue face that is easy to read, but critically it has the addition of a graphics display which clearly illustrates whether it is day time or night time.
• Supports orientation to the correct the time of the day
• Clear, visual display – we do not recommend using clocks with words in the day/night phase as they are usually partially obscured and can be confusing
• Supports the personal management of a correct, daily routine
• Helps avoid potentially distressing confusion between day and night time.
• Large clear face measures 250mm diameter, 310mm including frame
• Battery operated
• Boxed dimensions: 320x320x60mm
Size: 310mm diameter overall x 60mm deep
VAT Relief Eligible – No