Designed to bring comfort, companionship and fun to elder loved ones the interactive pup is all about ease-of-care and convenience.
Companion Pets have a proven impact on older adults and help them enjoy a better quality of life by reducing social isolation, loneliness, depression and psychotropic drugs.
The Golden Pup Dementia Companion Pet looks and feels like the real thing. Thanks to the built-in sensory technology, the pup responds to petting and motion much like a real pup.
This two-way interaction helps create a personally rich experience that can bring fun, joy and friendship to you and your loved ones.
• Person-centred approach
• Elevated resident enjoyment & satisfaction
• Easy get, no learning curve!
• No maintenance, no mess!
• Increased staff engagement
• Reduce the use of psychotropic drugs
• Intergenerational fun and enjoyment
• Heightened resident quality of life