Find’s Illuminated Interchangeable Window is used in care facilities where there are long corridors or rooms with no external window or natural light to aid orientation and create interest to otherwise uninteresting walls.
The Illuminated Interchangeable Window is a wall hanging frame that comes with a LED lighting panel and four interchangeable graphic panels.
The standard images for the window depict the four seasons, if you require different imagery please talk to one of our experts.
The window is available in brown or white.
For more information and a price, please complete the form and a member of our team will get back to you.
• Use in corridors without windows. One or more of the LED windows can be used along the corridor with pictures of local landmarks or street scenes, to create reminiscence opportunities and introduce light and interest
• Use next to residents doors. Feature internal room style images for orientation.
• Use to encourage the use of the outside space. If the residents can access outside space, using the window to depict the outside weather can encourage more outdoor time. While using a night-time view can help a person with dementia understand that it is bedtime and not a time to be venturing outdoors.
We encourage you to talk to one of our experts before purchasing regarding the use of imagery and positioning of the window to ensure a false reality for residents/patients is not created.
The window comes with:
• 4 x Slide In/Out graphic panel packs
(For example – one for each season of the year.)
• Alternative graphic themes can be selected and purchased to add to the range as required.
• Improve the well being of the residents by creating/enhancing a focal point for activities and reminiscence
• Improve residents’ mood by bringing more light to poorly lit areas and encouraging increased levels of exercise and social interaction
• Help residents mark the time of the year with windows depicting the season
• Reduce levels of agitation by creating engaging environments that offer appropriate levels of stimulation (and could help reduce issues around sun-downing)