£32.00 – £38.00
Find’s Dementia Memory Box is a secure, personal display cabinet for the safe-keeping of recognisable, personal memorabilia. The Memory Box is a great tool for inciting conversation and recalling memories.
Used extensively in care homes, they have proved a practical and attractive tool. (Typically they are located outside a resident’s room or kept by the activity coordinator)
Memory Boxes can prompt conversation and provide mental and emotional stimulation. For a person living with dementia, the items or objects in a memory box can help them recall people and events from their past.
• An excellent aid to orientation
• Creates an attractive point of interest
• Stimulates conversational interaction
• Provides carers with valuable information about the owner’s life history
• Reinforces confidence that ‘this is my room’.
• Unbreakable, clear face
• Removable shelf
• Secure, hidden fixings
• Velcro-friendly interior (no pins or blue-tack required)
• Available in Oak or Beech finish (Illuminated version Oak only)
• 300x400x60mm (Standard product)
• 300x400x120mm internally illuminated
The illuminated box contains high quality, diffused 240v, 3W daylight-white LED lamp – no transformer required. The lamp is fully contained in a stainless steel case and is discretely recessed inside the box.
VAT Relief Eligible – Yes