Find’s Menu Boards can be very helpful when encouraging and informing people about food options for the day and are another way to support good nutritional intake.
Find’s dry-wipe menu board enables food choices for the next meal to be written onto the board with a dry-wipe marker pen and simply erased and re-written when the next meal is due.
The board comes in 4 standard colours, but can be customised to suit the need of any care facility.
Each board comes with a set of name cards for each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, snacks) and an analogue clock as standard.
• 800 x 650mm Fully edged 18mm board
• Anti-bacterial face
• Clear, rigid, non-reflective pockets for securely displaying the next meal.
• Dry-wipe area to display next meal time and food choices
• German clock mechanism to provide orientation to the time of day
• Includes a free pack of insert cards for each meal – breakfast, lunch etc
Clear communication of food options helps people to make a choice they will be happy with and contributes to more food being consumed and less waste helping to improve the overall dining experience.