Easily identifiable items of furniture like the mobile mini bar can support independence and orientation for those living with dementia.
The Mobile Mini Bar is ideal for use where space is at a premium and versatile enough to be used in different areas of the building.
The unit can transform any room, particularly if used with a mural to help set a scene and orientate residents. More than just a bar many of our customers have used it in a dining room or café during the day to serve snacks and on an evening as a bar where residents can have a drink before or after their evening meal. We have even had it used as a shop counter and in a hair salon.
The design is a safe, simple and attractive way to introduce real, interactive elements which can be used in so many ways to benefit the people who live there.
For more information and a price, please complete the form and a member of our team will get back to you.
• Make England flags and bunting. Decorate the pub and watch historic sporting moments like the World Cup final, Wembley July 30th, 1966, England played West Germany and won 4-2.
• Book some entertainment and enjoy a good old fashioned sing-along
• Play a game of dominoes or darts
• Dress up and organise an evening of dancing
• Encourage residents to gather at the bar to talk together
• Standard size – 880mm (w) x 580mm (d) x 1880mm9h)
• Weight 56kg
• Wood finish
• Two height surfaces for 3 beer glasses and 7 wine glass
• Two shelves
• Comes with castors to make moving the bar easy
• Personalisation of the name available
Easily identifiable items of furniture like the mobile mini bar can support independence, orientation, reduce agitation, create interest and help give a person a sense of purpose.