Find’s Menu Boards can be very helpful when encouraging and informing people about food options for the day and are another way to support good nutritional intake.
Find’s Picture Menu Board with Analogue Clock comes in 4 standard colours and can be customised to suit the need of any care home.
Designed to help people with memory loss, cognitive loss, or impaired vision the board includes 240 high-quality images (downloadable free of charge) to enable food choices for the next meal to be displayed clearly and easily.
Every Menu Board comes with:
• A set of name cards for different meals
• 240 free images to download and print
• A clock for better orientation to the meal times on display.
N.B. Standard colours and branding can be amended free of charge for clients who require that extra level of individuality. Call us for more information
• 800 x 650mm
• Fully edged 18mm board
• Non-reflective, anti-bacterial face
• Clear, rigid, non-reflective pockets for securely displaying food images
• Dry-wipe area to display next meal time
• German clock mechanism to provide orientation to the time of day
• Free download of 240 high-quality food images when you purchase this board
• Includes a free pack of insert cards for each meal – breakfast, lunch etc
Clear communication of food options helps people to make a choice they will be happy with and contributes to more food being consumed and less waste and helps to improve the overall dining experience.
Your basket is currently empty.