Reversible Mirror – Dementia Aid
This product has been designed to support people living with dementia, who may become distressed if looking in a mirror as they no longer recognise their own reflection or may perceive the mirror as a window with a stranger watching them.
The reversible mirror makes an attractive fixture to any wall, easy to install the Mirror can be used in two ways (mirror or picture frame) and can remain in situ regardless of the patient/resident using the room.
- Available in a range of colours and with a variety of picture options, it is ideal for any setting.
- Manufactured frame in EC Clad, it is durable, fire and chemical resistant, waterproof, hygienic and cleanable. The frame comes with a mirror acrylic insert, with an image on the reverse. It is also recyclable.
- The materials used are suitable for hospitals, care homes, bathrooms and changing rooms
- Available with locking feature for security purposes
- Pre-drilled screw holes for easy fixing and completed with attractive chrome covers (all fixings are included)
- Shatter-proof mirror material
- Large choice of images available for the reverse of the mirror
Size: 352mm(w) x 485mm(h) / mirror size 280mm x 390mm