Agitation and restlessness are common in a person with dementia. Jigsaws can help calm someone with dementia and give them a sense of purpose.
Although Jigsaw puzzles are a fantastic activity for people with dementia many mainstream puzzles have complicated pictures and too many pieces.
Find’s Jigsaw puzzles have been specifically designed with just 16 pieces and feature pictures that will stimulate conversation and encourage reminiscence.
Roses Chocolate Dementia Jigsaw Puzzle
Find’s Roses jigsaw showcases the lovely wrapped Cadbury Roses Chocolates that has been a family favourite in boxed chocolates since 1938
• Stimulate beneficial brain activity
• Helps maintain efficiency and capacity
• Encourage interaction
• Reminiscence prompt
• 3mm die-cut PVC
• Large pieces
• Image printed on the base as a guide
• A frame makes the jigsaw easier to assemble
• Packed in a resealable sleeve that will protect and retain the pieces
16.5” x 11.75”
VAT Relief Eligible – No