Shop Dementia Mural
The Shop Dementia Mural is a range of printed wallpaper murals that we have developed, specifically with a dementia environment in mind.
Without orientation aids, corridors can be particularly confusing. A fear of getting lost can lead to feelings of agitation and distress. In addition to this, it may stop people who live with dementia, moving around and taking exercise. Eventually, this will have a detrimental effect on their wellbeing and quality of life.
Murals can provide an area of interest in your Care setting. A dementia friendly Mural is a perfect backdrop for setting a scene. Each dementia friendly Mural design is versatile and will suit any care setting:
- Newsagent, Sweet and Corner Shop Mural are all immensely popular and reminiscent for everyone.
- Hardware Store Mural is ideal for male interaction. Perhaps men can remember a time when they were at work. Or, at home, working on a project.
- The Hairdressers, makes and excellent setting for pampering activities.
- Make lavender bags to be displayed in a Corner Shop, Flower Shop.
- Display greetings cards which your residents have made in the Newsagent.
- Fill any shelves with arts and crafts, jigsaws, or books for residents to take away.
- Smooth, washable finish
- Anti-microbial additive helps prevent fungal and bacterial growth.
- Fire rated
- Each drop is 533mm
- Fits wall height between 2250 and 2400mm
Eligible for vat relief – No
Simply choose your preferred Shop, Colour and Size from the selection below and before we print your order, we will return a visual to you to ensure you are 100% happy with your selection. The name of the shop can me changed to suit your requirements. Simply let us know in the notes section at check out.
If your size requirements are not shown, please give us a call on 0113 230 2046 or email