Designed to bring comfort, companionship and fun to elder loved ones the interactive Tabby Cat is all about ease-of-care and convenience.
Companion Pets have a proven impact on older adults and help them enjoy a better quality of life by reducing social isolation, loneliness, depression and psychotropic drugs.
The Tabby Cat Dementia Companion Pet looks and feels like the real thing, but is so much more than soft fur, soothing purrs and pleasing meows. Thanks to the built-in sensory technology, the cat responds to petting and motion much like a real cat.
This two-way interaction helps create a personally rich experience that can bring fun, joy and friendship to you and your loved ones.
• Cat-like movements and sounds
• Built-in sensors respond to motion and touch
• VibraPurr- Realistic purr you can feel!
• Soft, premium fur for pleasing tactile interactions
• Batteries included: 4 x4.5V C Batteries
• Person-centred approach
• Elevated resident enjoyment & satisfaction
• Easy get, no learning curve!
• No maintenance, no mess!
• Increased staff engagement
• Reduce the use of psychotropic drugs
• Intergenerational fun and enjoyment
• Heightened resident quality of life