Did you know that Find Memory Care offer a free dementia environment audit?
Our dementia environment audit service offers advice and guidance on how to make your care facility dementia friendly.
Dementia Environmental Audit: How does it work?
Suitable for care homes and hospitals. Our dementia environmental audit will provide you with a comprehensive insight into how dementia-friendly your environment is.
Our consultant will conduct a detailed dementia environmental audit of your premises assessing:
- improvements for the space
- get a clear understanding of who will be using the rooms and for what purpose
Following the audit, we will compile a comprehensive quote with visuals detailing the changes that you can make to create a positive and stimulating environment.
What happens if you want to go ahead with our suggestions?
Once you have decided you would like to proceed the following with happen:
- our in-house design team will produce any artwork requirements needed and send them to you for approval
- once approved your printed material should be ready within two weeks
- If you require installation, we can also sort this for you.
What is the benefit of a visit?
- Creating a dementia-friendly facility can improve your CQC and PLACE ratings.
- Happier and engaged residents
- You will receive detailed information about what is required, this allows you allocate budget appropriately.
- We will talk you through why we suggest the changes and how to use anything we install. This will allow staff to get the most from the changes.
- Our dementia environmental audits come with a no obligation guarantee.
How do I book a dementia environment audit?
To book a free visit. Fill out the form by clicking here and a member of our team will get back to you.