Agitation and restlessness are common in a person with dementia. Jigsaws can help calm someone with dementia and give them a sense of purpose.
Although Jigsaw puzzles are a fantastic activity for people with dementia many mainstream puzzles have complicated pictures and too many pieces.
Find’s Jigsaw puzzles have been specifically designed with just 16 pieces and feature pictures that will stimulate conversation and encourage reminiscence
Les Ives – Radio Dementia Jigsaw Puzzle
Les Ives – Four radio feature pictures that will stimulate conversation and encourage reminiscence.
• Stimulate beneficial brain activity
• Helps maintain efficiency and capacity
• Encourage interaction
• Reminiscence prompt
• 3mm die-cut PVC
• Large pieces
• Image printed on the base as a guide
• A frame makes the jigsaw easier to assemble
• Packed in a resealable sleeve that will protect and retain the pieces
16.5” x 11.75”
VAT Relief Eligible – No