Toilet Frame with Seat
People with dementia can experience difficulties with using the toilet, in some cases, this is because of a medical condition which may be treatable but in other situations, it could be that they are not able to find, recognise, or use the toilet.
Having an accident is deeply distressing and can quickly develop into a difficult issue to manage with raised agitation, anxiety, stress and depression all adding to the problem.
The Frame is adjustable to fit around most toilet pans. They are light-weight and portable, yet very strong with a capacity of up to 190kg.
Available in red or blue, the primary colours help to distinguish it them from its surroundings making it more visible and easy to find
- Product Weight: 5.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH) Frame – Lowest: 453x532xx614mm Frame – Highest: 453x532x815mm
- Max. Weight Limit: 190 kg / 30 stone / 420 lbs
- Supplied flat pack
- BS EN 12182:2012
- EN ISO 14971:2019
- PP, TPE, MILD STEEL
- Toilet Frame with Seat is a highly visible and adjustable
- Aids to confidence and safety in the bathroom
- Removable seat
- Designed to fit every type of toilet bowl shape, including square toilets and wash and dry bidets
- Toilet Frame with Seat is adjustable to fit around most standard toilet pans
- Powder-coated tubular steel frame
- The frames feature detachable arm-rests and rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Light-weight and portable, assembling easily in just a few moments
Wipe down with a non-abrasive cloth and soapy water. The frame can be steam cleaned and the seat can be auto-claved.
Available in red or blue.
VAT Relief Eligible – Yes