A loss of mobility can subsequently lead to trips and falls and eventually result in a lack of confidence. Furthermore, it can also lead to loneliness, anxiety and depression.
Our brightly coloured red adjustable Walking Frame provides support and stability and helps to mobilise people with walking difficulties.
Additionally, for safety and to provide support, stability and mobilise people with walking difficulties each frame is manufactured from lightweight aluminium and available in two different heights from 79cm to 97cm, both of which are height adjustable.
Furthermore, each leg has a non–slip ferrule to improve surface grip.
Suitable for indoor use.
Walking Frame Specification
- Bright red colour helps people with dementia and visual impairment
- Aluminium frame with non-marking tips and one-piece hand grips
- Adjustable height – 10cm height adjustment in 2cm increments
- Maximum weight 25st (160kg)
- Tip size 25mm
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium
- 12-month warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing or design defect
- Made in Britain
Height and weight
- 79 to 89cm – 1.9 Kilograms
- 87 to 97cm – 2.00 Kilograms
Both size frame options are 54cm deep
Walking frames provide more support than walking sticks
Our range of brightly coloured walking aids provide support and stability and help to mobilise people and maintain independence.